Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Low Carbon Diet ( June 25- July 1)

Low Carbon Diet ( June 25- July 1)

Oh what a week! It’s so busy, very busy! In fact there is exchange of weather this week thus; we just had our Election for the clubs last week and again, I used my bike for transportation w/c is great!



Rainy days start up the week. And it was also ended up by a rain. During these days, again, I wasn't able to use the electric fan due to the cold atmosphere. That helped me a lot! 'cause in our room the extreme temperature is almost killing me! For Pete sake!

Also, I feel very thirsty. To relieve it I bought mineral water. And I consumed two-four of it. To help our environment, I didn't throw it anywhere just like what others do, I did that not just to save our Earth but also to be a model to other students.

The extreme heat of the sun plus the big amount of students cooked us like a big bowl of sardines.
That’s unpredictable because PAG-ASA (Philippine Atmospheric and Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration) told that La Niña started. It’s quite confusing. I guess that is the effect of the Global Warming. 

So disappointing, how people destroy God’s creation. I or should I say us must make a change. Suppose that is our gratitude to God. 


And in my simplest way, I think I show enough how I value and care for our planet.
Just remember Everything counts! So make yourself useful and be wise all the time!
And that's all folks! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Black Moustache