Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Low Carbon Diet Journal (June 10-17)

Low Carbon Diet Journal (June 10-17)

It's so hot, it's raining, it's too hot, it's raining, the weather this week is so confusing. Sometimes it's hard to determine the exact weather for a day.


We experience this phenomenon because of what we called "Climate Change". I can feel high temperature this week, therefore, I drank water more than 8 glasses a day to quench my thirst. When I'm at school, I re-use plastic bottles to lessen the amount of plastic bottles that are thrown each day and just burn.


Also, I experience heavy amounts of rainfall and some thunderstorms, I turn off some appliances like TV and Radio when not in use, because it is said to be magnetic/near to lightnings, La Nina is coming yet the summer isn't over, the irregular weather make's me think what can be the Earth looks like in the future. As I was saying, I also maintain the cleanliness of our house when I'm bored and have nothing to do when Raining I help to do household chores.

And these are the things I've done for mother earth last week, I hope I can inspire more people to do this things to help mother nature and also ourselves to make our environment more healthy to live in. And that's all for this week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Black Moustache